Monday, June 1, 2020, NDG Podiatry Clinic will reopen for all patients officially. Until then we are open only for emergency appointments. We do appreciate your patience. We will provide the most secure service to all our patients. We are located on the ground floor, and direct access to Sherbrooke West Street.
Additional news: since May 1, 2020, a doctor in podiatric medicine, a podiatrist, is able to treat more feet conditions and provide a wider list of treatments and prescriptions, because in the province of Québec, list of medications that a podiatrist can prescribe was updated.
Dr Dejan Radic, podiatrist, has been working in "Personal protective equipment against COVID-19" almost all the evenings in Notre Dame Hospital and Verdun Hospital since April, to help through "Je Contribue". Due to the continual need for help in hospitals with COVID-19 in the coming weeks, Dr Dejan Radic, podiatrist, will continue hospital work all the evenings and the NDG Podiatry Clinic schedule will be from 8am to 13h30, Monday to Saturday.
We also have Dr David Youdim, podiatrist, available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, in our office to serve better all our patients.
You have an appointment or a treatment scheduled? Please read carefully.
**All patients, helpers and caregivers will be required to wear a mask or face covering upon arrival at the clinic entrance, you have to bring your own.**
If you are scheduled to come to the clinic for an appointment, a test or a treatment, you will be called up to 24h prior to your appointment time.
- During the call, you will be informed if your appointment is postponed or maintained. You will also be informed if your appointment is in person, or over the phone.
If you are coming in person to the clinic for your appointment, you will be screened during the call for COVID symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, nasal congestion and runny nose.
On the day of the appointment:
- You must call back the clinic if you have one or more of the COVID symptoms.
- When you arrive at the clinic entrance, you will be asked again about COVID symptoms.
- If you answer yes to any of the questions, your podiatrist will determine if your appointment is maintained or should be postponed.
- If you should be tested for COVID, information will be provided.
How to book an appointment (and leave a message mentioning if emergency or not, and the reason, we will contact you back).
- Call 514-564-2823
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NDGpodiatry
Our temporary schedule for June 2020: Monday to Saturday from 8am to 13h30
We might have a delay up to 48 hours to respond to all requests. We do appreciate your patience and your trust in our office. The priority is given to emergency cases at all times.